Monday, April 25, 2011

Patheticville

I sent this picture of my desk to a friend the other day because it perfectly illustrates the pathetic-ness of my life these days.
Let's run down the highlights:

a. Bottle of wine
b. Glass of wine
c. Captain Morgan mug full of old bottle return money from the apartment I lived in over a year ago
d. electric toothbrush
e. a bowl of cheese and crackers (apparently there were no clean plates...?)
f. a baby shower invitation for one of my old college roommates
g. a VBS skit book
h. mini dvds I bought on clearance at Target
i. two books for my book club that I'll probably never read because they're "non-fiction" and "biography"
j. an episode of Party Down

Good thing I have my work (both paid and unpaid) to keep me busy or else ALL my nights would look like this instead of just SOME of my nights.

1 comment: