Sunday, February 13, 2011

You may be right, I may be crazy


I know 2011 hasn't been going on all that long, but this past week has definitely been the craziest week of the year. So far.

I had an interview in Detroit on Tuesday, a new job offer from my current employer on Thursday, a phone interview with Detroit on Friday. Then to top it all off, I got a call from friends with an extra ticket to the Lyric in Chicago for Friday night. Why wouldn't I bail on work at 2:30 to go into Chicago to hear some early era Vagner?


The good news is, no matter how all of this turns out, I will have a new, career launching job, which is incredibly exciting. I'm just anxious to know what my options will be so I can start making decisions.

I'm sure if I actually have a decision to make, I won't relish it quite so much.

But waiting is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment