Thursday, November 8, 2012

Reentry


Its been a while, but I'm back! 

I'm pretty disappointed in myself. 2012 should have been the year of blogging. I went places! I did interesting things! I ate so so so much! I took so many pictures my iPhone begged for mercy.
Since I've already missed my chance to chronicle my adventures as they were happening, I'm going to go back and recount what I can remember...

It all started in January when I realized life in my town was boring, stagnant and unsatisfying, but at the same time, moving wasn't really an option. However, travel WAS an option. Soon one plane ticket became two, two became three and suddenly I was so deep in my Year of Travel I hardly even remembered what my own bedroom looked like. 

And it was absolutely worth it. 

Over the course of this year I went to Pittsburgh, Boulder, Boston, Minneapolis and Austin. My final trip of the year, to Syracuse, is coming up in a few weeks and I can't wait! 

So without further ado:Pittsburgh, PA!

1 comment: