Monday, January 28, 2013

Good News...Bad News...Unrelated News


Good News
I got an awesome new set of knives on Woot.com for $10!!!! They are super sharp and have orange handles and slice through a whole pineapple like they were born to do it! You know, if knives were born. 

Bad News:
They are so sharp you can slice through two of your fingers and not even notice for like 15 whole minutes. 

Unrelated News:
While I probably shouldn't be allowed to have sharp things, I SHOULD be allowed to make biscuits and gravy again.

I made this on Sunday for my brother Chris and our friend Mike. I'm really into making things completely from scratch these days. Granted, I didn't make the sausage because I was fresh out of pigs to slaughter, but the biscuits and the gravy all came from Cucina Tracy

We kicked back, clogged our arteries, drank some mimosa and watched Mystery Science Theater. It was the best way to spend the Lord's Day. I'm sure its what Jesus would have wanted. 

Hope you all had an awesome weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment