Thursday, February 7, 2013

Ways to use a Bag


I have been feeling so uninspired lately. Maybe its because winter has finally caught up with us (snow and everything!) and all the energy I would usually put into things like cooking or church projects has gone into scraping snow off my car 3 times a day. If you've never lived in a wintery state, maybe you don't know the logistical hassles of snow. 

When I leave my house in the morning I need:
1. Winter boots (because there is a foot of snow in my driveway)
2. Work shoes (because you can't wear winter boots around the office)
3. Work Out shoes (because you can't work out at the gym in winter boots or work shoes)

Basically what I'm saying is, I walk into my office every day looking like a Crazy Bag Lady. 

My friend Erika recently made me an awesome reversible bag. Its huge. It can hold like, 3 pairs of shoes.
However, sometimes it serves... alternate purposes. 

Like being a kitty pillow for Rommnate Jen's cat, Keyote. 

Or being a weird socks/blanket hybrid for when I'm watching the Bachelor and my feet are cold and there is just no way I'm standing up to find socks/a blanket. 
The bag is really versatile, is all I'm saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment