Thursday, February 21, 2013

This is Monday Behavior


Wednesday
10:30pm--I go to bed. Not feeling super great.

11:45pm--Yowling cat wakes me up

Thursday
1:00am--The heat kicks on in the house with a vengeance  My body mistakes itself for the body of a 57 year old lady and commences with insane hot flashes coupled with insane nausea.

2:30am--I realize I'm still awake.

3:30am--My phone starts going off every 30 seconds because my friends phone is glitching and sending me the same text over and over again. 

4:00am--I realized I'm still still awake. I decide to let myself sleep in for an extra hour and go into work late. 

6:30am--My alarm goes off because I forgot to turn it off.  

7:20am--the doorbell rings. I choose to ignore it.

7:21am--I can't ignore it. I know I won't be able to go back to sleep. 

7:22am--I look out the window to see who is at the door and all I can see is a junker car in the driveway. 

7:23am--I answer the door to find 3 swarthy dudes on my front step and my frazzled next door neighbor because, SURPRISE! Our kitchen is being remodeled today and the construction crew is early! 

I know Roommate Jen had mentioned this was happening, but I had completely and utterly forgotten. 
Obviously extra sleep was out of the question, so I decided to just go to work. You know what's awkward? Showering with 3 strange guys and your elderly next door neighbor in the house! But these are things that happen to us sometimes. 

Happy Thursday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment